Saturday, March 6, 2010

Something to think about

Sometimes you just don't know what to think about. One feature here at No Mustard Only will be to deliver topics for our readers to think about. Here are some of my own thoughts to help you get going:

I hated Sunkist pop because I could never figure out why it was named that. If it was kissed by the sun, it would be called sun-kissed, but it isn't. Then I realized, it must be that it is the pop that is the most sunk, and I like that.

If life was like Monopoly and had get out of jail free cards, it would probably be illegal to own such cards, and just having them could send you to jail. But then you could just cash in your card and be out free! Fucking government.

I would hate to play kickball in heaven, because I bet whichever team gets Jesus always wins. I'd hate to play kickball in hell too, for that matter, because the ball is probably a bowling ball, first base is a cactus, and the pitcher is always throwing bean balls. Plus your coach is probably a demon and always yelling at you for not hustling, and making you bat ninth in the order. That's why I really enjoy playing kickball here on earth, because I know that once I die my kickball playing days will probably be over.

No comments: