Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Something to Think About

Do you have to apply to get into clown college?  Is there some kind of clown SATs they have to determine who is more credible for certain clown schools?  Like, the Clown Harvard will only take you if you score 1300 on your Clown SATs or higher, but pretty much anyone can get into Ropers Community Clown College (of course, you only get your associates clown degree).  I bet Bozo went to the Clown Harvard.  I'd kind of be interested in auditing the course that teaches you how to fit so many dudes into a small car.

How do you throw away a garbage can?

I have these black pants that are supposed to be worry-free because they defend against stains.  They cannot stain I guess.  Yeah, because they are BLACK pants. 

You know what I think of when I think about rats? ... Rats, of course.

I saw a homeless guy pushing a shopping cart.  Inside the cart were empty pop cans, an old jacket, a worthless cane, what looked like a rugged, shitty sleeping bag and a fire poker.  No wonder he was homeless.  He buys the stupidest, most worthless shit at the A&P.

Football has a position called Offensive Tackle.  But the whole point of the offense is to not get tackled.  Weird name.  

No comments: